August 26th, 2013 - Celebrated 10,000 posts
October 6th, 2013 - Celebrated 25,000 posts
November 20th, 2013 - Celebrated 50,000 posts
November 2013 - Our board has it's highest ranking on at #2
November 2013 - Our board has it's highest post count with 19,511 posts
October 14th, 2014 - Celebrated 100,000 posts
March 2015 - Won our first posting challenge

Kara
It's crazy to think our board is now 2 years old! I remember how my obsession with Elijah brought me posting here when the board opened, but the amazing friends I've made have kept me here. What's kept me having fun on this board are all the fun we have joking around with each other and the great discussions I have about my favorite characters (Klaus/Kol/Davina/Freya). Thanks to all of you who have stuck by the board even when the show tormented us . You guys are rock stars! Let's celebrate our terrible two's and I look forward to seeing everyone during my rants when the show returns in the fall .

Flora
My favorite part of posting in the board has been connecting with my friends, the thing I love most about the show is my Nikels of course, I was so excited about him getting a show, and I hope that in the future I'll have more to be excited about.

Bella
My favorite thing about posting in this board is definitely my friends. I just love goofing around here with them, making fun of the show and each other and it's what keeps me coming back (besides the occasionally pictures of hot men of course).

Jules
Standout of this season is Daniel Sharman coming onto the show and I was so surprised that he was really Kol and not a new character Kaleb.I think he has done an amazing job and a great addition to the show. Davina my girl,you are always awesome and amazing as always.Looking forward to you being the powerful witch you are. I really loved the relationship between Koleb and Davina. I thought it was something special and they were so cute even though they started off on the wrong foot. Saddest moment is when he died. I didn't really enjoy the body swapping as I really miss Bek in her original body but props to Maisie. Freya I think she is such a badass and cannot wait to see more of her. I love coming to the originals board to discuss the many aspects of the show. This board is amazing and I have made many new friends here who also have a passion for this show. Flora and Kara you have done a super awesome job with this board.Wow I can't believe it has been 2 years already. So proud of you guys and all the work you have done. Time flies by so fast when you're having fun. Congrats and heres to the next!

[credit]