View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 10:21 AM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

I'm just really excited for this weekends episode, I'm glad we have Paul, Ani and Ray all working together on this. Hopefully they have Ani's back.

Why We’ll Probably See That “Colossal” Orgy Scene Next Week on True Detective | Vanity Fair

Quote:

Sadly, thanks to the tight dress and even tighter security, Ani won’t be able to bring any of her beloved knives along with her on this undercover mission. Paul’s solution (“We’ve got your back. We’ll tail the bus”) sounds a lot like famous last words, but Paul’s got an advantage. He knows where they’re going. Thanks to an eagle-eyed Redditor, we now know that the Guerneville lodge Paul and Ani visited this week is actually the location for Chessani’s famous parties. Note the distinctive light fixture Ani and Paul saw . . .

So Paul and Ray might be on hand to save the day when things inevitably go south for Ani. Remember, Detective Besserides has met Tony Chessani and Dr. Pitlor, and I doubt her freshly dark hair will disguise her for long. And while I doubt Ani’s commitment to her undercover role will see her hopping feet first into an orgy, her night in Northern California might have an even more twisted ending. ”If those web-cam guys were bad,” Ani’s sister warns, “this is worse.“ Will Ani find herself locked in the blood-soaked cabin she and Paul discovered down the road from the lodge?