View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 08:53 AM
sweet creature
Fan Forum Star

Brunette Ambition & You First {Books Appreciation} #4 ~ "This is just the beginning of the Brunette Ambition movement."

Release Date: May 20, 2014

In Brunette Ambition—an illustrated book that’s part memoir, part how-to, and part style guide—
Lea reveals the lessons and advice that have worked for her, from how she keeps comfortable on
the red carpet and maintains flawless hair and makeup all night, to how she stays motivated to work
out (even when she just wants to sit on the couch!). Lea shares her favorite recipes—for the hair
masque she uses to restore fried ends, the comfort soup she eats to unwind on Sundays, the vegan
grilled cheese she indulges in when she wants a treat, and many more. Most important, she reflects
on the ways she remains grounded, centered, and true to who she is

contents
Letter to Fans
Chapter 1: What Makes Me Me
Chapter 2: The Biz
Chapter 3: Self-Care 101
Chapter 4: For the Love of Food
Chapter 5: Living the Fit Life
Chapter 6: Everyday Style
Chapter 7: Red Carpet Fashion
Chapter 8: Hollywood Glam
Chapter 9: Friendship
Chapter 10: My Life with Glee
Until Next Time
Acknowledgments

Release Date: September 27, 2015

You First is about respecting and understanding what you really want—and then going
out to achieve it. In her second book, Lea will teach readers how they, too, can be their
best selves. In Lea's opinion, keeping a journal and asking yourself the hard questions
about what you want out of life is the best way to achieve your dreams, so she has
outlined a series of exercises, prompts, and lists based on her own personal program.
Lea's guided journal will address all the topics she wrote about in Brunette Ambition,
including fitness, diet, work, school, and relationships, but with all-new material to help
readers reach their goals. Peppered between the advice and exercises will be fun personal
anecdotes from Lea to motivate and inspire readers to put themselves first and live their best life.

contents
Introduction
You
Part 1: Roots
Part 2: Fitness
Part 3: Diet and Nutrition
Ambition
Part 1: Goals
Part 2: Role Models
Part 3: Mind-Expanding Challenges
Relationships
Part 1: Friendship