View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Charmed Slayer Angel
Elite Fan

Angel/Cordelia/Doyle Friendship Appreciation #3: Whatever they faced, they were in it together

Angel/Cordelia/Doyle Friendship Thread
They were only together for a short time but they effect they would have on each others lives would be profound. When Angel noticed the intruder little did he know how much that meetingh would change his life, you could almost feel that something special was about to happen , the vision that brought Angel to the party that brought Cordelia back into his life. Just confirmed it. from that very first episode it was obvious that there was something special between the three of them that even Doyles death could not destroy. Angel and Cordlia neve forgot and niether have we the Original Three...

Fan List
1. tootyfnfrooty
2. I_Love_JennaJameson
3. ~♥~My Lonely Angel~♥~
4. BrathanSupporter
5. fresley4ever
6. B.Chambers
7. lunas_borednow
8. Charmed Slayer Angel
9. *Amethyst*
10. Si_Crazy
11. fractured moonlight
12. Permanent 99
13. Olderroswellfan

What made them so special?
Ways their friendship changed each of them:
Angel
Cordelia
Doyle

Best Scenes
CORDELIA: Ah! Ohh! Look, over there! A cockroach! In the corner. I'd say it's a bantamweight! Okay, first thing. We need to call an exterminator - and a sign painter. We should have a name on the door!
ANGEL: Okay. I'm confused.
CORDELIA: Well, Doyle filled me in on your little mission. So I was just saying, that if we're going to be helping people out, maybe a small charge. A fee. You know, something to help pay the rent, and my salary. You need someone to organize things, and you're not exactly rolling in it Mr. I-was-alive-for-200-years-and-never-developed-an-investment-portfolio.
ANGEL: You want to charge people?
CORDELIA: Well, not everybody. But sooner or later we are gonna have to help some rich people, right? (to Doyle) Right?
DOYLE: Possibly, yeah.
CORDELIA: Hand me that box. So I figure that we should charge based on a case-by-case analysis, but with me working for a flat fee. I mean, um...that is, if... you think that you can use me? (he smiles, hands her the box) Of course this is just temporary - until my inevitable stardom takes affect. (She walks off)
DOYLE: You made a good choice. She'll provide a connection to the world. She's got a very - humanizing influence.
ANGEL: You think she's a hottie.
DOYLE: Ah, yeah, she's a stiffener alright, I can't lie about that. But, you know, she could use a hand.
ANGEL: True.
DOYLE: You know there's a lot of people in this city need helpin'.
ANGEL: Hmm. So I noticed.
DOYLE: You game?
ANGEL: I'm game. ~ 1x01 City Of

Best Quotes

CORDELIA: Hand me that box. So I figure that we should charge based on a case-by-case analysis, but with me working for a flat fee. I mean, um...that is, if... you think that you can use me? Of course this is just temporary - until my inevitable stardom takes affect.
DOYLE: You made a good choice. She'll provide a connection to the world. She's got a very - humanizing influence.
ANGEL: You think she's a hottie.
DOYLE: Ah, yeah, she's a stiffener alright, I can't lie about that. ~ 1x01 City Of

Most Memorable Moments
When Angel is Whammied by the talking stick and pulls Cordy and Doyke in for a group hug ~ Sense and Sensitivity 1x06

Tribute Videos
YouTube - "Make a Deal with God" Angel, Doyle & Cordelia WATCH IN HD!

Fanfiction
The Power of Three by Ellen

Future Title Suggestions
Because together they mach other a better "person"

Past Threads

It's taken me all this time to find out what I need

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 02-11-2021 at 09:59 AM