View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 04:34 PM
backstreetboysfan
Fan Forum Legend

Almost time for a new Thread , Title idea's?.

Quote:
I found love where it wasn't suppose to be.
3x01
“I’m sorry…I’m just a little out of my element.”
And then I walked into your office.
Am i being crazy? I mean what do we have to be nervous about?
Well, We already exhausted every topic that one would normally talk about on a first date,
and a second date, and a third date, and every date, actually.
I thought that the place could do with a little sprucing.
You like italian right? Everyone loves italian.
Oliver you're in the middle of a highspeed chase.
I'm multitasking.
3x02
When Oliver and Felicity get together, the stakes go higher because she’s in the field and he’s also in love with her.— David Ramsey
They care really deeply for each other on more than just a platonic level. There’s a deep love there. There’s a very deep emotional connection you don’t really get with everyone. It’s special. It should be treasured, but it’s also scary and a little inconvenient. - Emily Bett Rickards
3x05(The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak)
Please tell me he is your friend. No mom ''Mom?'' This is Oliver Oueen. Very nice to meet you.
Yes, It's so nice to meet you to. How many billionaires do you know?
Take a deep breath. Good. Now tell me what happened.
Your head's not in the game. I will get it together.
Your tracer hack's running. Take an hour. Go talk to your Mom. I do not have anything to say to her.
3x06
"Talk me in." - Oliver to Felicity
Diggle may be the on-screen captain, but Stephen Amell is off
The Flash(1x08)
"What Oliver is trying to say, he had a lovely time working with you and getting to know each of you, and he can't wait to do it again soon." - Felicity
3x08
"Oliver doesn't play well with others."-Felicity
“and landmines-Felicity
“Do you realize what you've done?” Oliver to Felicity when she invited Team Flash into the Foundry.
Cause Oliver shares his softer side with Felicity
She is his center and his heart.
She is the one that makes him see reason.
Perhaps, it will be through this relationship that Oliver will finally be able to accept himself and see what Felicity sees — that he is a hero.
For her part, Felicity was playing the perky wife to her begrudgingly cheerful husband in just about every way that does not involve sharing a bed or wearing a ring.
They may not have been on their own show, but goshdarnit they were cute.
For what it's worth, Oliver looks more amused and teasing than annoyed and it’s clear this boy is charmed to no end.
Quite simply, Oliver cannot do what he does without Felicity at this stage in the game.
3x09
"Hanukkah present?" - Felicity to Roy and Oliver-
(Security footage…" - Oliver). Same thing.
"I wish you wouldn’t go but I know you better than to ask you not to." - Felicity
"I appreciate that." - Oliver
With Felicity, it’s different. With Felicity, Oliver doesn’t see who he was.
He doesn’t look into her eyes and see judgement or fear.
Hopefully [Oliver] will be who Diggle is; a guy who’s okay with fighting crime and putting his life on the line and has a wife and child…
ultimately that’s where that character’s going. If everything works out I guess it will be with Felicity.
but I don’t think he’s ever found someone like Felicity,
someone who draws out every bit of goodness,
every shred of light within him and reflects it right back to him like a mirror.
She is someone he doesn’t just want in his life but that he NEEDS.
And I love that these two continue to challenge,
support, and care for each other even when they don’t agree.
"Amell and Rickards both have flourished in their respective roles.
He realized that Felicity is the woman that he loves and desires and wants to make a thousand babies with.
The guiding principle in that transformation was Felicity.
“I think he honestly loves Felicity. I think Felicity honestly loves him."
3x10
"Please, Oliver, where are you?" - Felicity
“Roy: Look, I get the stoic, monosyllabic thing is your standard gear,
but something about this is different. /Someone/. Because it’s Felicity.
Seeing things from a different perspective.
Roy: That almost sounded like you having feelings.
Oliver: Roy…” — Arrow season 2.5, issue #13
Olicity Rescue Arrow 2.5
“ I can’t lose her AGAIN.”!
Olicity Rescue Arrow 2.5
It’s safe to say these two ( Olicity ) are end game by now.-Beamly
3x14
"You're cute...it's too bad you're dead. Which is too bad for me...I really need to learn to stop talking to myself." - Felicity (to Oliver's picture)
Emily is Emily and we love Emily-Stephen Amell
3x16
“I didn’t stop to think about it until you asked me to”
“You are always saying how you want me to be happy. The thing is, as long as you are in my life I am” — Felicity to Oliver - 3.16
Oliver and Felicity] were two very close friends who have literally almost died for each other on multiple occasions.
In “The Offer,” Oliver and Felicity manage to regain a level of emotional intimacy not seen since before their failed date without cheapening the fundamental integrity of their dynamic-Laura Hurley
3x17
You have no Idea what he's been through. What he's lost. how he"s grown.
But I do. I know him better then almost anyone.
You have feeling for him. Yes.
“I allow her to rap in private, I’ve heard her mumble on set”-Stephen Amell about Emily Bett
Oliver and Felicity know each other inside out.
She knows him better than most people in the world.
She refuses to see him with rose-colored glasses and consistently calls him out on his crap.
3x18
What were you thinking? Were you Thinking?.
3x19
"I don't know who I am anymore." "I know who you are."
3x22
The relationship that wasn’t planned from the start has morphed into the relationship that means everything in regards to our hero’s story
3x23
EBR saying Felicity's finally found something she loves more than a computer, and she doesn't see her breaking up with Oliver
I yelled things like ‘Woooo, Vegaaas!’ and 'Roadtrip!’ more than once. Stephen loved it.
"I think if anyone has a decent chance it’s Oliver and Felicity."-Stephen Amell
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-33 LDH D-391