View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Princess Serenity
Master Fan

Franchise Humor Thread #5: ¿Donde está la biblioteca?

{Greetings~}

Welcome to the tea party, need a good laugh? or do you just want to share some? you can let all the giggles out here.
feel free to post your favourite funniest pictures or quotes, or anything you came across and want to share.
Anything non-originals is welcome as well. But no Foxes! (jk Kara).

x

Reminders
  • make sure the content you're posting is appropriate
  • if an image you want to show has swearing, you'll have to post it with direct-linking only.
  • be considerate of any actors in your posts
  • when posting pictures, try not to spam so much and add discussion. still, post as many as you want!

x

The Quotes

(feel free to request quotes to add onto here)

Yes, I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is...OMG. - Elijah
Just between us girls who would you have chosen? -Klaus
Now which...which arm is it? Is it left or right? I'll just chop off both to be safe. -Kol
But history is my favourite class! In fact, where is Mr Saltzman? Oh, that's right! I killed him! -Bekah
Strange. I don't remember pixie dust in the coffin I was recently forced to endure.-Elijah
if we turned every man you dropped your knickers for, then, human beings would cease to exist and we would have no bloody food. -Klaus

x

Chats
  • kara: can you imagine if someone sent you a list of all the reasons why they love you.
  • flora: why would i want a blank paper

{Supporters}
  1. Queen Elsa
  2. Princess Anna
  3. *Babi*
  4. Rapunzel
  5. Princess Serenity
  6. Klaus
  7. Si_Crazy
  8. Lady Mikaelson
  9. ladybugjess
  10. *Stephie*