View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 06:29 AM
Renata M.
Fan Forum Hero

Stevie Wonder, Avril Lavigne, O.A.R., Cody Simpson, Nicole Scherzinger, J Balvin and 'Reach Up LA' theme song creator Siedah Garrett Headlining Opening Ceremony of the Special Olympics World Games Los Angeles 2015 (LA2015) on July 25

The show will be directed by Emmy Award Winner, Debbie Allen and produced by FiveCurrents with appearances by Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Longoria, Lauren Potter, Michael Phelps, Yao Ming, Greg Louganis, Stephanie McMahon and many more

“As a long-time supporter of Special Olympics, I am honored and excited to perform live for the first time a song I have dedicated to Special Olympics and the Games, “Fly”, at the Opening Ceremony,” said Avril Lavigne, performer and singer. “It is always a true joy when I can help celebrate the abilities and determination of these amazing athletes.”

Stevie Wonder, Avril Lavigne, Nicole Scherzinger, O.A.R., Cody Simpson, J Balvin and 'Reach Up LA' theme song creator Siedah Garrett Headlining Opening Ceremony of the Special Olympics World Games Los Angeles 2015 (LA2015) on July 25 - Special Olympi