View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 10:01 AM
Impossible Girl
Moderator Support Team

175.000 POSTS Celebration Thread!!!

Testimonials

I joined the board for the first time around summer 2002, when Roswell first aired in Germany and Austria and I was interested/starving for more of Alex/Isabel and Colin Hanks and seemed to be the most active fanbase for that.
My internet connection back then was not really the best, so I stopped coming here for about a year (it took too long for my taste for the pages to upload) before I joined again (forgot my previous nickname, password, etc. ... bad me :head_slap: )

I started out shyly, only posting in the games threads at first, but soon got comfortable enough to post in literally every thread, feeling very welcome here and enjoying the relaxed atmosphere.

I became a moderator either in 2006 or 2007 (a long time ago, obviously, since I cannot remember) and got to train some moderators since then till my dear Sandra came along and saved me from my years as single, lonely, unloved moderator at this board.

I was quite upset when Alex was killed off of Roswell but luckily, Colin did have many projects since then. Granted, I didn't even see half of them so far, but I am just luckily that he is busy and has a loving family.

I admit, there was a time ... many months actually ... when I thought the board would've to be closed because there was barely any traffic and I wasn't sure if even wanted to continue moderating this board but luckily Chris came along and saved the board and then Sanni joined and then, slowly but surely, more people started posting regulary and now here we are ... still alive after a month of a challenge going on and doing an astoundishing number of posts ~ Sternbetrachter

Wow 175 000 posts already
I didn’t expect that we would celebrate 175k so soon!
Thanks to everyone who posts here and made this possible ~ Impossible Girl

How awesome is it that the board reaches 175k the same month as its first Posting Challenge?
Thanks to Trude and Sanni for keeping the board's atmosphere relaxed and welcoming! I always feel like "family" here.
Next stop: 200k!!!
~Sherry (Lutesse)

Icons

by Impossible Girl

by max_liz

icon by