View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Donna K.
Fan Forum Legend

Conan O'Brien To Moderate Hunger Games Panel; Jennifer Lawrence Goes Apartment Hunting

Quote:
Conan O’Brien will be at Comic Con in to San Diego to moderate the studio’s panel for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2. The 52-year old comedian and talk show host has featured many Hunger Games cast members on his show over the years, including Natalie Dormer, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth and, of course, Jennifer Lawrence. During his interview with Hutcherson back in 2012, a.k.a. Peeta Mellark, described all signs devoted fans created for his character during their publicity tour, including the group of girls calling themselves Peetaphiles and one fan who decided Katniss and Peeta should be a couple, under the moniker Peeniss.

O’Brien will be in San Diego with his late-night show, Conan, during Comic-Con. O’Brien will host episodes live from San Diego on July 8-11.

Recently, Lawrence was trying to beat the heat in New York by rocking a pair of denim short shorts that showed off the actress’ stunning legs. Witnesses said she was laser-focused on getting things done, moving speedily in sexy jean-shorts and black, high-heel sandals. One place Lawrence, 24, checked out was 426 Greenwich St. — but that boutique building does not have any rentals currently available, according to the New York Post.

The Oscar winner, who went apartment hunting with both her realtor and her adorable dogs according to Yahoo News, completed her spring style with a tan fedora, dark shades, and a thin, grey sweater that showed off a sliver of midriff.

On Tuesday, the first full trailer for Lawrence’s upcoming action epic The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 hit the web. Check out the video below to see all the explosive action the trailer has to offer. Katniss (played by Jennifer Lawrence) is leading the rebellion against President Snow, the ruthless and dictatorial leader of Panem.

The stars of the film have been whetting fans’ appetites for the new movie on social media using the hashtag #Unite. “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 2″ is in theaters November 20.
Liam Hemsworth looks good while out in Malibu as Miley Cyrus is photographed in cute coveralls|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

Quote:
Remember a few weeks ago US Weekly reported that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth were in-betweening each other? Click here for a refresher. Then she came out as genderqueer and bisexual and everyone stopped talking about him again. Except to give him some spillover side-eye about Independence Day 2 and how Mae Whitman was cut out from the movie for supposedly not being “hot” enough with Liam as her supposed love interest. Maika Monroe was cast instead. Oh and also, as Sarah says, he’s the “Lesser Hemsworth” and his big brother’s been making all the good headlines so …now it makes sense to me that he and Amber Heard were in a movie together that no one saw.

But sh-t, he looks good. He’s good for looking good. The Lesser Hemsworth has always been my rub type. Check him out in Malibu yesterday. And Miley was papped too wearing really cute coveralls. I just got a pair of leather ones and haven’t worn them yet. Maybe I’ll wear them to the Smithsonian tomorrow!

Donna