View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 12:57 PM
Miss Cam
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
Well said. The bolded is my biggest pet peeve with regards to how the writers have been handling Emma and her parents since since season 3 especially. It's completely unnecessary too, and I'm all for Snow and Charming being front and center together next season. Doesn't mean others won't be involved in trying to save Emma from the darkness, of course, but she's their daughter and I'm so not here for a story that once again favors one parent/child dynamic over the other.
Really agree with this. I don't mind if saving Emma is a team effort with lots of people taking part and participating at various points. That's cool. Emma has affected a lot of lives. I just want Snow and Charming to be at the front of it (I don't mind if Hook if there too, since his feelings for Emma are pretty clear) and to be equal partners and parents in saving their daughter. I don't think the solution to the uneveness of previous seasons is to make it uneven yet again, basically. I don't want that. I want Snow's part in it strengthened without reducing Charming. They're both Emma's parents - equally.

And of course Henry needs a part in it as well.