View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 09:41 AM
maureen99
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
It seems to be pretty casual .. with Michelle and Thea dropping out at the last minute .. and Randy dropping in ..

Are all the boys still there do you know?

Thea and Michelle dropping out at the last minute sounds more than casual to me, it sounds convenient, maybe too convenient. I mean BOTH girls suddenly bowing out at last minute and Randy taking their place practically at the eleventh hour is just a little bit hard to believe as being unplanned. It sounds like they dumped the less interesting lesbian couple when "Justin" suddenly became available, or simply created a deliberate staging of getting Randy after all. It is possible that it all fell into place naturally, but not very likely.

Since this is the Hal Sparks thread, guess something should be said about his participation or lack thereof. Like everyone else here, the only way to possibly find out is to grudgingly go on his twitter to check out info there. Last night someone said he wished Hal had been there. His response was either "So do I" or "Me too" or some such answer that shows he wanted to be there, but doesn't tell us if he was uninvited or too busy.