View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 05:54 AM
Erinღ
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
Because she's playing a spy and I love that. I also love it's a little futuristic and that it's her husband that ends up in the coma while she is the one who gets in the middle of the action. She's the one looking for the answers. And that is so awesome.
Wow, yes you summed this up perfectly I really can't wait for this either, I think I'm so drawn to Bare first on my list because it seems raw (but then again so does this movie) I always love movies that are indie or have an indie feel. And I really enjoy how were going to see her relationship with a woman (I'm straight I swear ) it's new territory and no I am not looking forward to tumblr/fabarry/achele fans being given even more ammunition that Dianna has to be gay but I'm realllllllly going to try to ignore it and it won't be this clean cut movie with a happy ending. It looks like there will be love between them and then they will unravel and there will be heartbreak and I tend to be so drawn to movies that are a little more true to life even if it's sad