View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 01:51 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

I appreciate the American flag giving a reminder that baseball's our past-time but this show is supposed to be about basketball. That said, I loved seeing Alex and Chase delivering the glasses to Chuck and the hit, Madison's hit and Jamie's hit that allowed them to win the game! Outstanding.

What got very old was hearing about Clay wanting the kids to play fast so he could take his piece of meat, Quinn, and have sex with her. Talk about annoying. Just no.

Julian's right, ginger ale settles the stomach and I live on it. I am sure Mark was going with Julian being a little boy there though by not drinking hard stuff when he's mad. Stop it, Mark.

Quinn is not in direct scenes with Haley and Jamie which makes her highly annoying once again... I also hate how in season 7 she was a selfish zombie and the last part of season 8 it's like a forced, goofy kind of thing with her.

I enjoyed the scenes between Nathan and Kellerman, senior. When they said goodbye and Kellerman and his dog sailed away, I almost wanted him to return and be a father figure for Nathan. Also, how awesome that Nathan received an A- in his class. Nathan's come a long way. I still feel ripped off that Nathan ended his pro career so early, but it was nice seeing him ACE college since he never could do that in high school.

I liked the Nathan/Haley talk about Dan but Nathan should have gone to see Dan.

I also loved the Nathan/Jamie scene before Jamie got the winning hit.

I love Alex so I have to love Alex and Chase and I'm happy that she's happy. Plus, Chase, deep down, is a really decent guy. He's helped Chuck and his family massively and it was great when he thought Alex was pregnant that he'd give up the Air Force just for her.

I'm glad the guys "teamed up" to show Kellerman his fault but Clay tackled him? Didn't he have a kidney transplant? I don't care if it was several months ago, he could hardly open up a fricken can of soup and now he's tackling a guy with a professional athlete body? Right, and pigs fly.

I'm still trying to figure out when and how Clay and Quinn fell in love because this episode once again proves that Clay sees her as a piece of meat in such a strong way. I am not saying he doesn't respect her or care for her but there's endless hints that physically he's nuts over her and it feels weird considering they have been dating for a while now so shouldn't he calm down by now? So weird and terribly annoying.

Brooke is pregnant! What an exciting twist! However, it's completely unrealistic giving her this miracle pregnancy. LOL Oh this sort of stuff happens but not all that often and not without major medical intervention. But then again, considering the amount of sex they've had in the past several months the miracle is probably that Brooke's not walking funny over her actually getting pregnant. I am happy for her though and plus, I shouldn't complain since hopefully this means Brooke's crying for the past decade is finally going to stop.