View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 04:46 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome And I thought I could bring that post of Amy's over here to continue the discussion:

Quote:
I think that eventually Liz needs to know the truth. Red decided to place himself directly into her life so when he passes on I feel like he owes it to her to give her the truth about who she is and where she comes from. I think it would be very devastating if Red were to die and Liz never learned anything about who she was.
Yeah, same here and I'm sure that Red is well aware on how unfair that would be. He wants to protect her but I think he's enough experience in life to know that it's really difficult for a person not to know where her roots lie. And he knows it pains her, he always only has the best intentions and I think he'll tell her at some point. He planed on this the whole time it might just not be the right time for now. And Red told her that with time she would find all of that out, he promised her even (even about their connection). So yes, I guess Red has an emergency plan in case he shouldn't live to that day and Mr. Kaplan is important in that plan.