View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 07:08 AM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
I'm not sure, since they left on a cliffhanger. Unless Barry gets lost in the black hole thing and time warps so a few months passed...

They could even delay Iris' moving to account for the summer break. And they don't even need a new set for Eddie's, they could just have her unpack in the West living room. But I'd be fine if Iris just ends up at the West house at the beginning of the season. She can move out into her own place when the drama with her mom hits.
Did we even see Eddie's place. Iris or Eddie was seen at the station, work for Iris or at the West residence or when she moved home briefly when she was fighting with Eddie...

I wonder what Iris's living arrangements will be. She might move home but then I could see they leaving her keeping Eddie's apartment or place so to keep some distance between Barry and Iris, especially if they aren't going to invite a hookup anytime soon. She has a job, so she likely could afford the rent. Or her father will help with the rest.

Having all them living in the West house makes it a little sketchy considering Barry considers Joe a second dad...

Unless Barry moves out, and if Henry becomes free, they move in together...

It will be interesting how they handle the aftermath!
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!