View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 02:26 AM
AtomicEmpress
Elite Fan

Elisa
She hugged him tightly in her arms and laughed when he apologized for the eating of her cereal.
"Well, it seems like such a small thing in the grand scheme of it all."
She looked at him when he asked about her life.
"The most interesting thing about my life really is my work. I work for a publishing company. I love it but it can take up a lot of time. I haven't seriously dated in a...while."
She admitted to him, leaving out the part about how her last relationship had ended because she had pushed him away. She had built walls around her heart after Tate's 'death' and it was a difficult to even have close friendships when she had that against her.
"What about you? Do you have someone wherever you live?"
She asked, hopefully.

Bigby
He picked up a large mirror, the looking glass facing away from him and toward Ash.
"This is the mirror of the Evil Queen."
Bigby said, in the mirror a face appeared and looked right at Ash and began to speak in rhyme trying to entice her to keep it out and use it to gain her deepest wishes.
"Oh, shut up."
He put the mirror away with the glass facing the shelf.
"Don't listen to that thing. Tries it every time without fail."
He said rolling his eyes.

Emmeline
"Is it sexist that you took the big one?"
She asked as her sword clashed with the second highlanders. She went to the right and her sword came down and clipped his arm. He screamed out but still they fought on. He jumped over the couch and she went around. She could hear the sounds of Brock fighting but could not spare the focus to look over at him.

Dr. Harleen Quinzel
She walked from her office down to the staff elevator and went the two floors to the criminally insane floor. There was extra security on this floor, naturally. She had just come back to work after a extended absence after the suicide of her fiance, Guy, He had been a medical doctor with a bright future at Gotham General and something just snapped. Everyone seemed to want to know why the brilliant young Dr. Quinzel didn't figure out that her own fiance was suicidal in time to help him. No one had said as much yet but it seemed to hang in the silence. She pulled out her keycard and slid it into the lock as she stood in front of a door. There was a guard at the door and he nodded to her. She walked in and looked over at Jack Napier. He was being called the Joker, she didn't know if the name had originated with Jack himself or the newspapers. His crime had been flaying someone alive. She had read all of his tests and files and was highly intrigued with his psychological profile.
"Hello, Jack, I'm Dr. Quinzel. I'll be taking over your case."

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]