View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 12:32 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Clay to Nathan: We're waiting to hear back.
He said that line a little too often. We're going to put that on Clay's tombstone!

Quote:
^ Go Nate! Damn straight

Quote:
Millicent is so out of control. I can't believe she wants 500 grand from Brooke like that and compares herself to Alex, an award-winning actress. Wow.
It is so unrealistic that someone would go downhill as fast as Millie has.
Quote:

I love seeing Victoria and Brooke.
I'm loving them so much!!

Quote:
I seriously loathe Clay and Quinn even more now than I previously did.
They're not doing anything for me, either. Clay had much more chemistry with Sara.

Quote:
Wow, devastating about Brooke being told she can't have children. I am confused though because I thought she ends up having children so we'll see how this plays out.
I guess there's always a way!

Quote:
Poor Mouth. I feel sorry for him.
Me, too. He gets fired because he's loyal to a friend and he has a girlfriend who is acting like an idiot!
Quote:
I also love that Dan roughed the s$it out of Clay. Sorry, I might be in the minority but I can't stand Clay right now... at all.
I didn't understand any of that!

Quote:
I love the new bartender, he even impressed Victoria. LOL I love when Victoria called Chase, "Fetch" LOL
I love that bartender, too!
Quote:
Clay acts like he's the only person in the world who has lost someone. What happened to his wife sucks, it really does. But everyone hurts and experiences loss and it's not Nathan's damn fault that he was too stupid not to tell him.
I know! Seriously...he is playing the "My wife died" card a little too much. He's not the only person in the world to experience tragedy and heartache!

Quote:
Wow, I'm shocked Brooke didn't help Millicent when she called her from jail. A bit shocking to me.
That was a shocker!! Totally unBrooke-like!