View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 12:18 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I hate Brooke being so needy but Julian is certainly putting her in that place.
It's all Julian and his stupid cluelessness! He is really pissing me off and I don't blame Brooke one bit for acting needy.
Quote:
Dan and Jamie have had this special dynamic since day 1 and we see that in play once again in this episode. Say what you want about Dan but he truly loves his Grandson and his Grandson loves him right back.
For Jamie's sake Nathan and Haley should try harder to be nicer to Dan. Jamie is showing more respect for family than his parents.

Quote:
I feel sorry for Alex. She's trying to come down to earth but it's tough because her normal has been people falling all over her feet and gaining the superficial attention, let alone her addiction issues. She wants more for her life, she wants realness but it's tough because for right now she feels alone.
I'm not claiming it's a good quality, but I have a difficult time being open minded and forgiving of weakness. I really don't have sympathy for a person has substance abuse because they have gained fame. Be a nice person and you won't be or feel alone.

Quote:
Mille's annoying as hell. Wow, she's a mess. I can't even feel sorry for her either.
Another weak nincompoop!

Quote:
I guess Brooke's not happy to see Rachel, loved the smack.
She's not the only one! She not the Rachel whom we loved.

Quote:
I love Joy's voice and it was great seeing Haley singing again.
Beautiful woman and beautiful voice!
Quote:
. He just royally screwed Nathan over due to arrogance and stupidity. Nathan lost a secure deal, amazing money, playing home games in his home state, all because of Clay! Get a new agent, Nate! I can't believe what happened to Nathan all because of Clay, wow!
Yeah...Clay was too arrogant with the team owners and should have taken the 2 year deal.

Quote:
These added characters inserted in here in a forced attempt to replace Lucas/Peyton aren't working for me.
It's not the same.