View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 11:22 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, the previously on OTH just pisses me off seeing Clay tell Nathan everything's going to be alright regarding the hardball with the contract. So lame. He's an idiot.

Poor Nathan. Damn you, Clay, you ridiculous moron. Sorry, but this burns me up. Nathan has worked his whole life for this and just because a guy who claims to be his friend sees the ghost of his dead wife and is kissing a married woman and was too arrogant and thought everything would be fine... CLAY is the reason why Nathan's dreams are about to come crashing down. Clay severely messed up the Renee thing too. He wanted that party and alcohol! Then he handled it like he was as dumb as it gets... now, this with the contact? It's devastating, unacceptable. We are talking about lifelong dreams and Nathan's might be killed because of his incompetent sports agent who's supposedly his friend. Gross, this is so maddening.

Clay to Nathan: We're waiting to hear back.

^ Is he for real? How does he not know yet that he might have ruined Nathan's entire career? What a complete idiot, cutting limes not having a clue what just happened to Nathan. WOW.

Nathan to Clay: Oh, that's great. I asked you to do two things for me -- Make sure I play for the bobcats and stay away from Quinn. You're fired. Enjoy your date.

^ Go Nate! Damn straight.

Clay and Quinn deserve each other. They're both ridiculous.

Haley might have been harsh with Quinn but guess what? I don't care. Quinn is still at Nathan and Haley's, they were both nice to enough to open their home to her, even if they both were sad over what she did to David. Nathan didn't want Clay and Quinn getting involved, he had a right if you ask me. Clay and Quinn both broke all kinds of rules/trust and that pisses me off. I say Haley should continue to yell at her. She has every right. Their dreams are looking to be crushed. This was a BIG contact, a BIG pay. They are rich now, but we're talking 10-20 plus millions of dollars and that was taken away because Clay was playing house with a married woman and spending time with his ghost, wife, being too cocky and confident and he killed this for Nathan/Haley and Jamie! He did. So Quinn can shut her mouth or GTFO.

Millicent is so out of control. I can't believe she wants 500 grand from Brooke like that and compares herself to Alex, an award-winning actress. Wow.

I love Alex confronting Millie. Alex is right, her drug is Julian right now, and I'm not sure why since I'm pretty sure Alex could date any guy she wants. Sad to see her going back to drinking.

I love seeing Victoria and Brooke.

I found the Dan/Mouth scene very intriguing.

Sorry, I'm Team Haley and not pro Quinn. How much fcking more does Haley have to go through? Clay and the party got Nathan involved in a scandal, Clay and his stupidity got Naley out of a wonderful situation playing for his hometown team in the NBA. Quinn needs to shut her damn mouth. Haley has every right to be pissed and assume Clay sneaking around with a married woman, her sister, is not right and could have played a part!

I seriously loathe Clay and Quinn even more now than I previously did.

Quinn doesn't know what she's talking about. A good sports agent never allows what happened to Nathan to happen. EVER. Period. No matter what. You always have a fallback in mind when you're attempting to play hardball, always. Clay didn't. Nathan is screwed thanks to him.

Wow, devastating about Brooke being told she can't have children. I am confused though because I thought she ends up having children so we'll see how this plays out.

Poor Mouth. I feel sorry for him.

I also love that Dan roughed the s$it out of Clay. Sorry, I might be in the minority but I can't stand Clay right now... at all. He killed one of my favorite character's in Nathan, dreams, and I hate him for it. He also had no right messing with Dan. His sarcastic comment about what is Dan going to do, shoot him, was out of line because that is still Nathan's father who just found out that CLAY failed his son, prevented his dreams... I am glad Dan dunked him repeatedly in the ocean. Maybe it will wake him the hell up. Poor Nathan and Haley. Haley has put up with so much s$it for Nathan's basketball dream. Haley deserves those millions and more! Haley could have made even more money had she focused and been allowed to tour for her music. She sacrificed so much for Nathan and she has no regrets. Which makes this catastrophe all the more heartbreaking. Nathan has worked like a dog making sure he would make it to the NBA. All he's guilty of is hiring the worst sports agent in history of the universe. Nathan did nothing wrong but trust the one person. It doesn't matter if Clay meant well. Doesn't matter. He was careless at the precise moment that he should have been super careful and delicate. Instead he was cocky and arrogant and STUPID while kissing a married woman his client, friend told him to stay away from. Nathan's face lit up with the two year contract. He was satisfied with it. That was guaranteed money, millions and millions, a boatload of money. Clay talked him out of it. Nice.

I love the new bartender, he even impressed Victoria. LOL I love when Victoria called Chase, "Fetch" LOL

Clay acts like he's the only person in the world who has lost someone. What happened to his wife sucks, it really does. But everyone hurts and experiences loss and it's not Nathan's damn fault that he was too stupid not to tell him. AND the loss of his wife, and going to work just makes what he did to Nathan's career even more horrific considering he was supposedly wanting to do a good job for his wife... well, he failed miserably. Inexcusable, I am sorry. Nathan is so screwed right now so I don't need to hear him tell Dan at the bar that he lost his wife. Quit using that as an excuse to be a moronic screw up who killed Nathan's career.

Haley said it best to Quinn, she seems lost and selfish... well no wonder she went for Clay because he's lost and selfish too. So Clay and Quinn can be lost and selfish together. I hope somehow I start liking one or both in the future or else this is going to be a very long time before the series concludes with them being thrown in my face.

Wow, I'm shocked Brooke didn't help Millicent when she called her from jail. A bit shocking to me.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-15-2015 at 12:10 PM