View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 09:13 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

what a sad freaking finale!

jo died, liv died... liv's end with tyler was good but wtf, jo didnt get a goodbye at all?

tyler was awesome this episode... the first time i really cared about his character so it sucks that Trevino is gone.

i love how damon saved bonnie. that was so sweet and really showed how much he's grown.

the s/c scenes were great and i liked that stefan essentially said he cared more about damon then elena (even if that probably sucked for e/s fans to hear)

but the final s/e scene was pretty cute, considering. its comforting to know that the vampires will be around long enough to see her again.

the bonnie/elena moments were great, especially because if nina does come back in the finale and bonnie dies they won't be able to share a scene together.

even matt/elena got a scene together too, how sweet.

JEREMY! OMG. that is amazing they were able to get steven back for that episode. what a cute jeremy/elena scene!

but the rest of the elena stuff was great.

the d/e scene was super cheesetastic but it was also really adorable. a great ending for them and i love that theres still hope for them. that someday elena will wake up. how perfect.

THAT LAST SC SCENE MY HEART CANT HANDLE IT. HER LITTLE SMILE SGDSGGDGD.

its weird to say but i don't think i am gonna miss elena all that much. nina yes, of course, and definitely DE but idk, we'll see.