View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 08:38 PM
ParsD
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
From this quote a couple pages backā€¦ So I guess its a bit of filling in the blanks. ??
Grant's immediate response was ehhh, the byline isn't reliable, so I don't think he was saying we're gonna see that change specifically, but that the future can be changed/things diverge at the end of the final. But we'll see I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
They would very likely break up if she said no to his proposal, not disputing that. But also if Eddie is supposed to hold on tighter & be determined to change things then maybe he'd be okay with staying with her and plan to propose again down the track. That is if she still wants to be with him but is just unsure about getting engaged right now.

It's just, the idea of her saying yes makes no sense to me. She was going to say yes in 1x20. And now, after everything, she's still going to say yes? After she's acknowledged she does feel something for Barry, and Eddie's called her out on it? I don't see how the same conclusion can be reached in this timeline. It just makes no sense to me, something's gotta give. And also I think her saying yes to him would kind of be choosing Eddie over Barry (because she's acknowledged her feelings for Barry) in too big of a way. I don't think they'd do that because WA is obviously the main ship
I agree with you, it'd be a huge mess if she said yes. That's why I'm leaning towards her either saying no or a cliffhanger.

But I guess Eddie could give Iris the ring, and tell him to give him an answer whenever she's ready. Unless he turns evil in the next scene though, that's some seriously anti-climatic stuff.