View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 08:12 PM
Leelala
Absolute Fan

thanks for the new thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Wait how do we know the byline is changing at the end? I thought Grant meant WA's future is gonna be different in the chaos timeline like in Flashpoint (or when Barry flicks out of existence), but I seriously doubt they're gonna piss off their biggest fanbase and have I/E together (possibly engaged) and have Iris' name change to like West-Thawne permanently by the end.

And it doesn't even make sense, as without Iris, Barry wouldn't be. He'd get lost in the speedforce and that's it.
Quote:
@Bree, Spoiler!Grant is back.

He says: "The course of things will be changed in the finale, anyway" when she asks him about the West-Allen name.
From this quote a couple pages backā€¦ So I guess its a bit of filling in the blanks. ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
I think the only way Eddie and Iris stay broken up is if alternate timelines come into play tbh. Otherwise I think they get back together, Joe probably tells Eddie not to throw the relationship away (the surprising scene Rick/Jesse mentioned) and Eddie changes his mind. The WA cliffhanger I could see being Iris admitting her feelings when everything gets catastrophic or maybe Grant just meant it's not resolved because Iris stays with Eddie and isn't open about her true feelings
this is killing me

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"