View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 03:52 PM
Jamie
Elite Fan

I couldn't get our 711 thoughts over before you closed the thread. I think Michelle may like to read those once she gets there, but she can go back.

Anyway, here's mine that you guys haven't gotten to yet.

What a depressing opening. Everyone is a mess.

Jamie quoting Dan is funny.

"When was this birthday?" "June. Maybe. It changes sometimes." That was totally a shout out to the fans because his birthday does change on the show!

"I can't believe I made it to heaven." Girl's still making jokes!!

Quinn cheerleading Tomato fight with Grubbs

Dan's last show was weird. I'm glad the show is over for him.

It's so weird it took Brooke this long to talk to Millie about the drugs. I don't get it.

So Julian has a hero complex. (Poor Brooke)

"I plan on falling completely and insanely in love with Quinn." BARF

I'm glad Clay saved the day, though.

Dan/Jamie are sweet.

Mouth & Skills are out. Millie escapes from rehab. Clay goes swimming in his suit, and Quinn shows up. Sure.

Alex/Julian/Brooke

Hello Alexander, new designer... Forgot all about him!

I like that Nathan & Jamie are on tour with Haley. (Love the little LA & Chicago shots)

Brooke & Julian haven't talked at all in six weeks. Did Julian try?

"What kind of idiot treats Brooke Davis poorly?" I've got to agree with Alexander. As much as I love Julian, he needs to step up.

Andre

UGH what a horrible Brooke/Julian exchange. I have no words. Very poor communication.

Haley/Brooke scene...this has been missing. Brooke needs someone. "Alex isn't Peyton, and Julian is not Lucas." Hopefully that helped.

Quinn/Clay are so awkward for me.

Oh gosh Julian...confronting Victoria. "You like that she's interested in you." Go Victoria!

I love Alex. (It's funny that Alex & Victoria are the ones trying to help Millie)

Clay/Nate are so awkward Good for Nathan speaking up, that was weird.

UGH Julian/Brooke at Haley's concert. This just keeps getting worse. (I should go back and watch S6 to see happy moments )

Taylor shows up. Stupid jokes.

Okay, Clay's note was cute.

Totally forgot that Taylor dates David. How horribly stupid.

Haley/Taylor/Nate... I think it's silly, but whatever.

Lucas' house.

Sweet Mouth/Millie moment

Kylie (I think that's her name) in Clay's pool. So funny to me. Good timing.

Nathan making a video game is kinda cool.

Quinn not reacting to David/Taylor is way weird.

Alexander had to deliver Julian's stuff?

"I just needed some space." "Well, you got it." Why does this have to be so horrible?

Quinn's way to make a point was to lay in his pool too?!?! Ugh. I don't understand that.

Haley sitting on the counter spoiling her appetite. "Hey Brooke, sup?" "I was just feeling a little lost, so I thought I'd come see the most stable couple I know." These pep talks Haley keeps giving Brooke all sound the same. "He loves you."

Nathan is so patient.

Whoa Peter.... "cut deeper next time." Why'd they hire this guy in the first place?

This James sisters dinner is ridiculous. Pretty comical, though.
In the pool...

Lauren/Mouth

Brooke showing some compassion for Millie. It's about time.

Well, Quinn treated David better this episode. That's good.

This Brooke/Julian scene IS SO CONFUSING. Why are they getting along?

Nathan/Haley in bed... They are precious.

I'm so weirded out by Brooke/Julian. They break up, and now they're friendly?

Junk & Fergie "You only get those guys when you can't find anyone else." Jamie has some of the best lines this season honestly.

Nathan and Clay getting a ride back to Tree Hill with pigs. This is the ridiculous stuff they come up with in the later seasons.

Alex has done a 180. She's team Brulian, and it's "not even date-ish." That's my girl.

Julian looks so nervous walking into the dance. It's almost cute, but it's not. Alex is the most mature.

Kylie/Quinn feud is boring

FINALLY!!! Clay tells Nathan. I've been waiting so long for this. It's not how I remembered.

Nathan bought her car?

Aw, Brooke was too sweet in the car with Julian. I'm not sure he deserved that.

Mouth looks better in the 80s.

Nathan/Haley the sweetest. Nathan is easily consistently the sweetest guy on this show.

Lydia's appearance is great.

Brooke & Julian are seriously being silly.

Julian/Alex do have sweet moments. It's a sweet friendship, Julian just crosses a line when he knows she feels more for him.

Lydia/Clay moment is sweet.

Nathan/Julian Shrek 2 moment

"Working on the ex boyfriend's movie in the ex ex boyfriend's house." while saying that to real life ex-boyfriend. This show sometimes.

Miranda/Grubbs

Lydia Definitely one of the better storylines in the late seasons

Haley's making me cry.

UMMM IF YOU MISS HER, GO BE WITH HER JULIAN