View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 03:17 AM
Canadarox
Passionate Fan

Ash
" I know , right?"
She chuckled . Wow he actually made a joke back. If it was anyone else she might even think it was an attempt at flirting. Yeah right. She only attracted the wrong men. Prince charming didn't exist. ( He runs away and leaves the woman, he claims to love alone to die. ) Coward. Jerk. Her happy ending wasn't so happy. If not , for Bigby she most likely would be dead. The wolf found her , he had come back . For her. Risked his own life , for no one all that special. The big bad wolf, he was not. He was the hereo! Her real knight , instead of armour a shiny dark coat. More soft then some might think, she could still feel the way it felt between her fingers. How it felt as she rode on his back. So strong. As a wolf.As a man. In her eyes, there wasn't anyone like him.

She watched him cross the room and her eyes followed him back as he leaned against the wall. She wondered how it was at all possible his shirt didn't threaten to rip at the seams. Hello look at those arms! If she didn't stop looking now she might need to fan herself.
"Just hold your horses would ya. Any minute now"
She gave him her smile that was reserved only for him.
" Anymore fidgety , I might start to think you like coffee more than me"
She teased. Flirted really but that will probably go unnoticed. But they were friends so light teasing should be allowed right?
" Once You go Winchester , You never go back " ~ Miss Mandy he he
No, You Hoser. I don't live in an igloo .

Last edited by Canadarox; 05-14-2015 at 07:16 AM