View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 09:18 AM
Ron_Beckett
Fan Forum Hero

I don't even know where to begin so I apologize if my thoughts are scattered.

First off I love how this felt like a series finale (because at the time they wrote it they weren't sure if they were gonna get a season 8) so had the show ended at S7 then this was absolutely perfect. And it left just the right kind of ending for fans to speculate about their lives. Thankfully we'll be shown that though since it's been confirmed that we'll have a S8.

Second- Caskett. There are no words to describe this power couple. They backed each other up and just like he's always had her back she's always had his.

The talk Beckett gave Castle about the Holland's Woods case not being why they found each other was perfect. Truth is I strongly believe they would have found each other anyways. And you know it's what Castle believes since he had that AU dream/reality so to see that Beckett believes it too is amazing.

Beckett's peer review/test was amazing. I couldn't believe all the stuff they were saying but in my head I was totally defending Beckett because like she said, she doesn't cross the line she stands on it. And then for them to basically say they want her to run for state senator was like holy fk (maybe that guy was really from the future!!!!)

I loved, loved, loved the way she defended her husband. It was amazing. And I even loved how she defended her alter ego.

We got a night swing moment and it was so perfect!

Castle- no wonder he wanted to forget! The porcelain mask man was basically his own boogy man. I'm glad we got insight as to why he became a writer and what led him to it.

Which leads me to the end- the ceremony. I adored everything about it from thanking the guy who introduced him and the team (ie the table where Andrew Marlowe and crew sat), to him thanking the 12th, the boys and his family.

And I adored his words to Beckett!!!!

Overall an excellent finale. Easily one of the best IMO. And looking forward to more come season 8
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote