View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 08:47 AM
SIC PARVIS MAGNA
Fan Forum Star

Damn that was a good Andrew/Terri never fail to nail it for me.

I loved the beginning with the pics and she picked the one where he's smiling and warm cause like in her vows she wants to live in the warmth of his smile

Castle's flashbacks were awesome and intense as hell I love how he instantly opened up to her about that. it makes a lot of sense now why he's a mystery writer needing to solve things he was able to solve everything in his books except for the one thing he happened upon when he was 11. I kinda love that he kept his first story and was looking at it to help jog his memory

Beckett making the boys search in old Records for Castle was AMAZING she's like do it dammit it was their gift for their Manniversary hahaha

Beckett's performance review was like being blind sided holy crap I was SO incensed watching those two just tear her down and it really pissed me off when they went after Castle and Nikki heat but god damn was Beckett's reply just the best thing I ever heard and so true to her as a character she not only defended herself and record but stood up and was proud of Castle as her partner, proud to be the muse that inspired Nikki heat and damn proud to be his wife I mean gah way to kill it Becks and them calling her back like ok that's what we wanted to see crazy way to get her to think about Senator but hey in Castle world anything goes and i'm not now to nit pick ever cause I think this show is more good than it is ever bad

The swings scene I can't explain how much I love them going to that and how each time they've gone they've grown a little more as a couple and as character the swings is now an area where they share things openly and back each other if anything this Finale shows how strong they've grown as a couple and a married one at that Castle saying she could do it and would back her play without hesitation he would follow her anywhere cause he know she can do anything that is put before her. That is some serious love and support I hope I can find someone that has that much faith in me and supports me that much like Castle does for Beckett.

The part where the voice triggered things for Castle he like terrified poor baby childhood trauma is not easy thing to deal with and he was getting it back in spades in that scene and how creepy was the doctor explaining why he wore the mask you knew it was him. When they get back to the precinct and the boys doubting that's no big news but when Beckett did a little I couldn't wait to see how she fixed it cause the hurt look on his face. She was very emotional that he was so hurt by that and fixes it instantly when she gets home to see him in his office

Telling him if he believes so does she and she like he is was ready to back his play i god I love this ship its just gah

The scene in the barn holy crap intensity how he's trying to get back to Beckett and the door is jammed and she's freaking out cause she can hear Castle screaming her name for help when they hit the ground and he's got the knife pressing to his throat holy crap that was brilliant Castle sticking his hand out for Becketts gun saved and her catching what he was doing and him doing so with this wedding hand Idk if that was on purpose or not but I caught that lol the hug she gives him when he gets out of the barn like others have said on tumblr I agree reminded me of the still hug just so relived to have him safe in her arms

The following scene in his office the speech she gives Castle about how they found each other not cause of that man but because of who they are in the face of people like him. I love how she's just like him always lifting him up and supporting him when he needs it most and when she kissed him and said she was going to get dressed so she could look nice an proud this evening for his award while she played with his hair Ship will be the end of me I swear it

The ceremony itself was perfection his speech hit on all the right notes especially what he said to Kate my goodness he's so romantic how she got him to wanna write again, she brought him back to life with everything she brought in his world I can't even with these if this had been our series finale I would've been insanely satisfied. I loved every one at the table chatting about the changes to come but the one thing constant in their lives is always another murder hehe

Very good finale

Side notes on things i liked I loved that Tory was back I friggin love that lady wish we could have her more but I know she's on Shield part time too I just love her presence and how she talks think her and Espo be good together.

The scene with Alexis and Castle was SO GOOD and it really hit home for me cause I was just like Alexis I was in my junior yr of College and I still had no idea what my passion was and everyone around me did and that is so damn scary what Castle was so spot on cause that's exactly what happened for me every mistake and wrong took was actually the perfect path to where I am now in a job I love and where I know I was meant to be cause its something I'm passionate about.

Anyways loved the finale just showed how strong these two are and how right they are for one another.
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote