View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 02:24 PM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiths_Angel (View Post)
(How do you embed YT-vids, by the way? Nothing seems to be working.)
You use these tags: [yt] [*/yt] without the * and between them you put the last part of the video's link, in your case this one: PPaTDXh82s

Quote:
I'm really quite sad about this whole thing. JP has made it clear that she hates the ship and I feel like she only dropped Kai's redemption arc so she could put a stop to it. There have been so many things this season that were pointing to a different outcome than Kai reverting back to his pre-merge self and now those episodes after the merge kind of feel like a waste to me. In addition, the ship's popularity is growing and the chemistry is so strong and I find it baffling that they refuse to capitalize on it when they're already losing two major ships.
I agree with this, if I think back to those episode, they seem so wasted now I prefer evil!Kai, but if they decided to follow that path, they should have done ti completely I think that if Chris/Kai will stay, there may be still a chance to develop the relationship with Bonnie, not sure in which way, but they could have handled this far better Waste of potential to me, either way they wnated it to end

Quote:
And it kills me that Bonnie will probably never know what Kai did on her birthday.
Don't think she'll ever discover it, which is strange, considering that even Jer was involved they didn't even try

Quote:
I don't know if I want Kai to survive. I have a feeling he will and I would love that, but I kind of think that if Kai comes back next season, they'll suddenly make him redeemable and give him a new, random love interest or whatever. But regardless, I'm not watching anymore anyway.
If they were smart, they'd make him survive and develop him in the next season, and his relationship with Bonnie too, romantic/enemies/witches doesn't matter, they have potential being two witches so strong... but since they proved a lot not to me smart in any way, I doubt it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell4 (View Post)
I am very disappointed in the storyline direction as well. I do think things changed when Julie cast him in her new show. I do hope they keep him alive just in case the new show doesn't work, that is the only way I see him returning, is if cordon gets cancelled mid-seaon. Otherwise I hold out no hope of seeing Kai since I think it would be too confusing to see him on two different shows on the same network playing two different characters. Plus jp really does hate Bonkai and I think she will do everything in her power to keep those two separate and unfortunately she holds all the power. It is ridiculous that she would not want to capitalize on Kat and Chris chemistry! The foundation was there and the opportunity for a complicated story dynamic would have practically written itself. These two were the best part of this season for me. I'm sad their story is coming to such a premature end!!
I agree with this, potential was there in many forms, they wasted it which is a pity
I am the storm"

Anna