View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 11:01 AM
hfce
Elite Fan

Guys I have some bad news. I found this on the castletv.net website. She is always on point with her news. This is what she posted.

Shocking Castle News We Didn’t Expect… Your Help Needed – NOW!

May 8, 2015 by Admin 2 Comments

CASTLE - ABC's "Castle" stars Stana Katic as NYPD Detective Kate Beckett. (ABC/Bob D'Amico) CASTLE - ABC's "Castle" stars Seamus Dever as NYPD Detective Kevin Ryan. (ABC/Bob D'Amico) CASTLE - ABC's "Castle" stars Jon Huertas as NYPD Detective Javier Esposito. (ABC/Bob D'Amico)

We don't usually post news from "sources" but we couldn't sit back and let this one go by. Most of you know we don't post anything unless we know it's true so please keep that in mind when you read what I have to say below.

Obviously we were over the moon last night when it was confirmed that ABC had picked Castle up for another season but it has come to our attention that ABC has yet to renew more than one contract with Castle cast members, in fact the only deal that ABC has agreed to out of the 4 main cast is with Nathan Fillion and they are threatening to recast roles including Jon & Seamus. I think this means there's something fans need to do, right now. We need to let ABC know just how vital it is that ALL of the cast members return, not just Nathan Fillion, not just Nathan and Stana Katic, but Seamus Dever, Jon Huertas, Molly Quinn, Susan Sullivan, Penny Jerald Johnson and Tamala Jones as well!

Castle has always been special because of the strong, interesting and talented ensemble cast. It is what made me fall in love with the show since the beginning and I know I'm not alone.

Contracts are always a tricky thing, but when the viewers speak en-masse it can be hard to ignore. I know from the past 6 years Castle fans can be passionate and loud when it's required so right now, contact ABC, tell them thankful you are they renewed Castle but also let them know that it needs to go ahead with all of the cast members, that they are all a valuable part of the team.

Please help us out by reposting this on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook etc.

Here's how you can get in touch with ABC - do it now, don't wait!
ABC Email Feedback

Go to abc.go.com/site/contact-us select Programming Feedback, then add your details, select Castle as the show and "I like this show because."

Remember, it is important not to be aggressive or abusive when getting your point across.
ABC Phone Feedback

To save you some time we’ve verified the numbers you have to press to get through all the steps of the automated phone system, you do not need to listen to the entire message before pressing the number for the next step, this means the whole process should take less than a minute making it very easy for everyone to try.

Dial the phone number 1-818-460-7477 (within the USA) to get the “Audience information department”

Press 1 for “ABC television network”
Press 2 for “leave comment”
Presss 2 for “prime time shows”
Enter 226 for “”Castle””

You can leave a recorded 30 second message so think about what you’d like to say before you call. Remember, it is important not to be aggressive or abusive when getting your point across.

I will do my best to make calls and email.