View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 06:20 AM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caledon (View Post)
Flicking through the "Dawson's Creek" guide book I found in a charity shop, I had to pick out one of those "Josh Things" from younger pics of him.

You won't get this unless you've researched as much as I have in the past couple of years but my comment is this.

I love how even at a young age I can see the "Rh Neg" look about him and how the light of that radiates out of him. It's good to look upon the face of another "Rh neg" and realise that although we're a minority, despite this, we're still here and we thrive although others can't "see" it and we're not so alone or scattered to the for winds as we think we are.

You may think I've "lost the thread" completely" but it is what it is and even though, some of you can't or won't accept it, it gives me an inner smile to recognise him for what he is and accept it and hope that he continues to shine his "special light" for many years to come.
Whether he is or isn't a fellow "RH neg" (I'm one too and I don't think we have confirmed that he is or not) he does have a special light. We like to call it "a Josh thing" He just has this presence about him that is so incredible.

I certainly hope you bought that DC guide book you found.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote