View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 06:06 AM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

I enjoyed the episode more than the previous ones, but still I found some traits and SLs and talks very repetitive, like they want to fill 40 minutes at any costs

THE BAD:

Matt: seriously, what is his problem?!? Selfish, weepy, hypocrite, he has become the worst friend ever, does he really think self-control is enough for Tyler to avoid to kill someone on his job and so the werewolf curse?!? Why can’t he just leave him alone to live his life without choosing a job that could lead him to ruin himself again?!? And wow, we’re a bit hypocrite, aren’t we Matty-Blue-Blue? Because I recall you being a murder once or twice too (lost the count for Rick ), but hey!, I guess weep about other people’s faults is more funny, right? Why doesn’t he take his own good advice and leave for good, none would blame him for doing it

Mystic Falls gang: how about they get a life already instead of judging things they have no idea what they’re talking about Seriously, beside Stefan, I miss the point why Damon should give a damn about other people’s opinions on HIS life: Rick is creating a family of his own, Enzo conveniently forgot the times when Damon saved him too and was sefless not to mention how productive is being a vampire in his case, Bonnie… well, let’s avoid this, such a good friend who thinks tearing Delena apart will make them both happy I really miss the point why Damon should let himself be influenced by any of them, but oh well, lack of creativity as usual like the gang not trying to reason with Elena about the dangers to become human again

Bonnie: judging people, making threats, giving migraines and getting hurt. That’s basically her utility in episodes at this point. As always “all big speeches and no big actions”, 6 years and the best thing she can do is to give a migraine to a dangerous vampire like Lily, wow, what a smart move!

Bamon: so after not even 1-2 hours since the last time they hurt, insulted and almost killed each other, without any reconciliation and explonations' talk, I’m supposed to believe Damon had nothing better to do than call Bonnie to make a chat?!? Yeah, sure... So sensible of you Bonnie to have offer a shoulder for matters you don’t understand or care and you showed it pretty well, but hey!, she suddenly has this big acknowledge of Damon

Enzo: he has become GG basically, he has nothing better to do than spilling everyone’s secrets because he doesn't have a life of his own to live And I think giving the moral speech to the brothers about their mother is ridiculous, he is in no place to defend her while she’s being an awful person to her sons

Stefan(&Defan): wow, aren’t we the little hypocrite one, are we Stefan? Because I don’t recall you sharing with Damon your intentions to become human back in season4 or with Elena back in season2, leaving your brother alone as a vampire. But hey!, I guess that was not a problem, problem is when little Stefan is the one left alone behind, eh? It’s easier to have sympathy for a mother who makes excuses for your own nature and situation then trying to understand your brother’s feelings and wishing him happiness, guess he should be by your side for eternity while you enjoy your life with the woman you love, aka Caroline. Damon should have told him immediately, but Stefan is an hypocrite selfish person if he thinks Damon should give up on Elena just for him I won’t even start with the “keep secrets” stuff, bc I lost count which character has more secrets right now, seriously Stefan is the last person who can complain about that.

Stefan/Lily: boring The “Oh poor us with the ripper gene, it’s not our fault” weepy fair, this “I want my family back” stuff is repetitive and boring as hell, and congrats to Stefan to have pissed mommy off too, all big speeches are nothing if you show otherwise with actions, the gang can’t complain she’ll unleash hell on them!

THE GOOD:

Opening scene: ahahahah that was funny For Rick I had the fear he had been kidnapped for real, but when the officer visited Jo in the hospital, I knew it was for the bachelorette party, Jo’s reaction was priceless

Tyler: he has more brain and logic than his friend, I’m glad he at least acknowledged being a cop is the worst choice ever, I was getting worried

Kai: I've missed his psycho/seriar killer/evil smile so much, IMA And now he's back on dark!Modality all over again, was about time!

Jo/Jolaric: no offense Jo, bu you needed a vampire threatening you to discover you're having twins?!? What about an ultrasound, shouldn't be so unkwon by you considering you're a doctor! Ok, beside this I adored Jo in this episode, made me laugh a lot with her pregnancy's longings issues Perfect speech about love, hope she and Rick will be ok and safe, it was a big step for him, but he took it without a 2nd thought, she and the twins are what matters the most

Lily Salvatore: she’s an awful mother and clearly she doesn’t give a damn about her sons in the end, whatever reasons she has… but damn, Annie is superb, so I can’t help but loving to despising Mama Salvatore Repetitive in her “I want my family back” stuff, but at least some actions with her and now they’re going to pay the consequences of imprisoning her, finally some dark stuff again

Defan last scene: brothers vs mother saved the day, love it

Damon: still has to learn not to keep secrets, he should have announce his decision to Stefan immediately! But I’m glad he’s not making himself being fooled by his mother as Enzo or even Stefan: fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Elena: I hate the idea of her being human again… but her happiness melt the heart, so if she’s happy, I’m happy Love to have watched an episode where she’s central again, it was about time, love everything she said and did, how she organized the party for Jo (otherwise none would have had ), how she kicked Lily’s ass and fooled no matter if she had become a human again (my warrior princess ), her mature talks with Damon...

Delena: my babies were just perfect in this episode, I liked that they talked about the cure/humanity matters and shared fears and opinions on it, very mature of their relationship. Porch scene was just beautiful, the memories one even more, very well-played and the kiss… Last scene hurt a lot, but it was necessary, I’m glad they’re making everything clear, no secrets between them, but selfless gestures
I am the storm"

Anna

Last edited by LabuanPearl88; 05-02-2015 at 06:12 AM