View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 11:37 AM
fox24
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucycat (View Post)
I know the Huntzburgers have lots of money, but so does Richard and Emily. Maybe Mitchum bribes judges or something, but I'd think Logan should have had the same judge Rory had, since it was the same crime. And her judge was tough and took no nonsense for self-indulged rich kids, which Logan is, and Rory is not. Logan should have gotten more, or at least the same, as Rory.

And who knows, maybe he did, but they never showed Logan doing any community service, or even mentioning having to pay any large fines. The other idea is that the Huntzburgers knew the people who owned the yacht, so Mitchium got the charges dropped against Logan. But if that was the case, you'd think Logan would also insist of Rory's charges being dropped as well.

Oh well, Since it was never explained, it's all speculation.
I definetly agree. Rory should have gotten Logan's lawyers like Logan mentioned in 5.22. I think Logan probably got 20 hours which is what Rory lawyer tried to get for her. It's hard because we had a time skip. I don't blame Logan for that it's the writers. I also hate that Lorelai didn't come to her trial maybe Rory would have gotten a lesser sentence.

It was Rorys idea to steal the yacht. Sorry I just don't like Logan getting all the blame
However, you can always watch the Goodwife this year and pretend it's Logan
I wonder if Richard was successful at suing the lawyer.

Cases on TV shows with the exception of law shows are pretty fast. Cause nobody on TV would watch 12 episodes of a custody case

Last edited by fox24; 05-01-2015 at 05:30 PM