View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 12:32 PM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

TVD Episode Discussion - 6x20: I'd Leave My Happy Home For You - Airs April 30th

6x20 - I'd Leave My Happy Home For You - April 30rd

PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

THE CURE – [I]As Alaric and Jo reluctantly participate in their bachelor and bachelorette parties, Damon and Elena discuss the ramifications from an impulsive offer that Damon makes. Unsure of what to do, Elena turns to Bonnie and Jo for advice, but is left conflicted when Bonnie raises some unanticipated concerns. When Enzo realizes Lily is on a dangerous downward spiral, he asks Stefan to help intervene before it’s too late. Lastly, fed up with the supernatural threats that plague their town, Matt takes his frustrations out on Tyler, while Alaric considers a life-changing piece of advice.
Directed by Jesse Warn
Written by Rebecca Sonnenshine

Episode's preview:

Rules
* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.

This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.
I am the storm"

Anna

Last edited by LabuanPearl88; 04-30-2015 at 02:15 PM