View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 09:29 AM
Ron_Beckett
Fan Forum Hero

So I watched the episode this morning.

I gotta say it was actually quite enjoyable.

I swear Alexis is going to follow in her parents footsteps. I can see her either becoming a cop or a defense lawyer or even an ME. She was absolutely awesome. How she took charge and wanted to look at the body with Lanie's help was great.

And at the end the way Alexis calmed down the killer was amazing. I was even impressed the way she handled herself and got the gun. It was so very Beckett-like.

Even when this family is apart they are still together and you can feel it everywhere.

And the unwavering faith that Beckett has in Castle is amazing time and time again no matter how many times we see her support him. She had faith he could crack the case and faith that he could interrogate the people he needed to. The love she has for him is unconditional and unbreakable.

It was especially bittersweet how Beckett kept track of her family's flight to make sure they arrived in London okay and was relieved at the end to see that it did.

I could only imagine what was going through her mind, the fear of something happening to her family and the thought of losing them. They mean so much to her.

On that note while Espo is on our lists he does have his moments. I liked how he was over her shoulder and just gave her a look in a non-verbal support way.

In terms of the case I thought it was really well played out. I had a feeling that it would be one of the flight attendants. They are always the most obvious in terms of story telling. So that lady was one of two I suspected- just by the way she was looking at Alexis when they were searching the luggage.

My second suspect was the guy flight attendant. He seemed too jittery.

Glad my first instinct was right though. She seemed like the least likely but like I said, it was her look searching the luggage that was a dead give away for me.

But then the case turned to other suspects and I thought nah maybe I'm wrong because the others seemed so viable.

~*~*~

Next weeks looks like fun. Good ol' Castle & Beckett case solving!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote