View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 11:50 PM
~ Jis_Bon ~
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBabe (View Post)
I love watching him dance! Is it just me, or is it really attractive when an actor is a triple threat - singing/acting/dancing? Triple threats are becoming more rare these days, but Hugh is one of them. Did you know he tap dances too? He also ballroom dances - I love his ballroom dancing in Oklahoma! And he can dance to pop, and can shake his booty really well, lol- like how he shook it at the Tony Awards in 2004 and 2005.

If you're interested, here is a little compilation I found that someone put together that shows some more dancing Hugh. Unfortunately, you have to go to his shows to see the majority of his dancing because much of it is not available online.

IbbNYB6WdFo

Thanks for the video, Teresa He's really fantastic...a multi talented man!!!!

Quote:
It's a really intense movie with a very serious theme, and he is definitely not a nice guy in that movie! So hopefully you'll like it. Be sure to let me know when/if you see it!
Every film of his is really good so I'm sure that I'll like it, too

Quote:
Oh, let me know a thread link and I'll vote for him to have a board. A while back I wanted to attempt to campaign for Hugh Jackman to get a board, but I don't think he has enough hardcore fans that post online and I figured it would never happen so I gave up the idea.
We have a campaign thread which you can find it in my sig
The monthly poll is here http://www.fanforum.com/f50/new-foru...here-63145762/

Quote:
Hugh Jackman singing "Oh what a beautiful mornin" is how I wake up every day!
The best wake up ever!!!!

~ Pari ~ addicted to brainies Icon by me