View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 02:51 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Ingmar - Yeah, you watch the episodes more consistently than I do, so I can understand where you're coming from. That's a great idea, though, to do that! Watching the first few episodes of season 1 got me all nostalgic and greedy for more.

It's a date then, Lindsay!
Season 1 was amazing, although S3 and S5 will always be my favorites I think. Well, I kind of liked all seasons, even S6 and S7. Never really understood the hate towards those season as I felt like the show just grew up a bit and had to come up with other jokes/dynamics/story lines to keep it interesting and for me personally..they didn't fail. I could have done without the Chris drama towards the end of S6 and the rift between L/L because of April/Anna, but other than that I still loved the show. Even the big fight between Rory and Lorelai was well written imo. After being so close for so long it only made sense that there was a bomb waiting somehow. Noone can be THAT close without having at least 1 fight. Ok, rambling over
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.