View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 02:15 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I am definitely happy to see Victora turn around and try to be a good mom. I do have to say that I (personally) never saw this potential for good until now. I know that Victoria is not Dan, but I was more willing to cut Dan slack than Victoria. Dan was obnoxious and controlling, but it was evident that he had love for Nathan. I have never seen (until now) any sign of love for Brooke from Victoria. Her words to Brooke were nothing short of vicious and cruel.
I never felt that way either until now. My opinion is based on what I've seen since her return and then viewing the entire situation. Brooke also accused her of attacking her and she had a gun threatening her. Brooke's made some mistakes for sure.

I can't really compare Victoria to Dan because I do feel like Dan's much worse. He's a brutal murderer and mentally abused Nathan and drove Deb to drugs. He also has had some very violent moments with Lucas and even Peyton. He literally made fun of Lucas' heart condition right to his face and so many other moments. He's despicable. He loves Jamie now and does love Nathan but when I look back on Dan as a father and Victoria as a mother, I'd take neglect and abandonment over flat out physical and emotional abuse. Both are bad but Dan affected many others, not just Nathan. He was a monster. Both are horrible though but when I compare the two, I have to go with the one who has not murdered someone as having more hope to change for the better.

That said, both Brooke and Nathan had it tough.

Last edited by jediwands; 04-21-2015 at 02:20 PM