View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 09:42 PM
pwthepup
Part-Time Fan

Agree agree agree! I came in to this epi expecting this polarizing topic to either get some explanation or make it worse. I'm grateful I felt it explained things for the most part, and a bit annoyed they left the door open. This will not please everyone, but I feel it should please most. This arc sorta kinda shouldn't have started in the first place but I was intrigued and was satisfied w/ what was presented. It's just so hard now to come up with new ideas when those two are in the "great place" they are in the relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
Well tonight's show was intense and still left me with a lot of questions. At least we got some of it answered. He missed their wedding to save the world. He is getting to be more like his dad more and more everyday. I am not sure I like that.

Espo can suck it. I am so tired of him and his stinky I don't trust Castle attitude. He pissed me off tonight. Of course Ryan has to follow him but at least he tries to give Castle a chance. Grrrr. What does Castle have to do to earn Espo respect? Jesus on a cracker! Espo can pick a finger and spin for all I care.

Rick as usual didn't listen to his wife and almost got himself killed. UGH! That man he was lucky he was being followed. All and all it was a great show that left me with more questions than answers.
pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote