View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 09:18 AM
Ghost.Of.You
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nad (View Post)
Exactly, a bit of suspense never hurts IMO.
Agreed!

Quote:
They're like "oh, look at this cute Little show/movie that is so big in *insert country here*, we have to copy it and bring it to the US" What's wrong with just buying the rights and showing the original in the US?
Right? It baffles me, especially with a show like The Inbetweeners, there was 0 chance of the humour in that show transferring properly in a re-make, and they proved that within 10 minutes of it starting Play originals!!

Quote:
He did! He looked even more stresse last night.
I reckon he's gonna be a lot more stressed now a lot is coming to light about how he behaved with our Medical Team. So badly that they have all resigned - and the season isn't even over That was truly horrible behaviour, and I can't believe all the Medical Staff have resigned and gone, they have been there for YEARS, this is horrible!

Quote:
I've read the first three books The others will follow at one Point.
I'm tempted to try reading the books, since the books tend to be better - but I don't know if I should. What's your opinion on them?

Quote:
I kinda called it a few weeks ago, though. He made a comment about leaving if he felt like not reaching the team any longer and I think it's the right thing to do, as much as I'll miss him on the sidelines. I'm sure he'll find a new team soon.

As to Mats - I think it might increase the chances of him staying actually. New trainer, new opportunities and such. I wonder whom they'll hire though.
I saw him make those comments, too. I didn't think it would be so fast though, it seems to have just erupted and he's going. I'm sure it won't take him long to find a new club, too. I will miss his comical antics and press conference replies, though

Oh, that may be true, it would be good for him to work with new people. I guess we'll see what he does, but if he were to leave the same time Klopp goes, he's going to be a hated man in Dortmund, which I would not like to see.

Quote:
Duuuude, I started watching a few minutes late and the first thing I saw was Neuer on his 'rescue mission' and the resulting penalty. He must have been beyond lucky for not seeing a red Card during he game. Thought the might come back when they scored the 2:1, but overall very poor performance Definitely one of the worst in most recent history.
I mean, that was typical Neuer, but he needs to remember how big he is; because I swear he forgets Some of these challenges he has come off 10x worse because his opponents - compared to him - are often small, so they fold in half at some of his challenges They need to just let him play in midfield for a game ever few months to calm him down or something

But yes, I was glad when my stream gave out at half-time, it was physically painful to watch that performance from them, I can't remember a game being that bad in ages Just hope they can turn it around now... though it seems atm we're just adding to the injured list