View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 04:15 AM
Subject
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
Not a huge fan of the constant Obama bashing (I don't live in the US) but its still good and hope it goes for a couple more season,
Not a huge fan of Obama myself but the guy hasn't done that bad of a job. I like that Mike takes a stance on the issue most shows just ignore or don't say whom they like. Besides Obama uses old facts/stats that have been proven to be false. Also campaigning to stop violence against "women and children" as if men don't experience violence as well. Little boys grow up to become men and then what...they just don't matter any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
just to see his reaction when Hillary wins in 2016.
I pray that Hilary will not win and I am not even religious. She is using feminsim, not because she believes in equality but just because it's popular right now and she wants votes. I mean she is fighting with the stance that the wage gap is real. It is not. So what she wants to make it illegal to pay women less than men for the same job? Guess what ...already illegal! Equal Pay Act of 1963, took care of that. Economists agree that if a gap exists it is because of career choice and personal choices within that career not based on sex. Also saying that women are the "primary victims of war" because the men in their lives die in those wars..

I'm all for a women president, just as long as it is the right woman.

Mandy or Eve Baxter for 2016!
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote