View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 08:13 PM
Kathy W
Passionate Fan

EnterpriseGirl: I thought about that too. I figure this is S4, they expected to go through S5, so perhaps spilling the beans on Trance's nature/purpose is not premature. Theoretically, the show only has 1 1/2 seasons to go anyway.

I also loved this episode; that's two in a row for me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

!

It was great to see Tyr again! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] KHC can say more with a look than a lot of actors can with a page of dialog. The Collector was downright creepy, befitting a man who holds such power, and I enjoyed seeing Rhade (sp?) again, although neither myself nor my teenager (who I collared and sat in front of the TV [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) recognized him at first. I loved Rhade's assessment of Niets--self-absorbed, selfish, etc. Right on. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] BUT....

I do wish they hadn't kept hammering at the, "Dylan, you make me a better Niet". I didn't mind the sentiment--God knows Dylan could teach them a thing or three--but the writers kept going back at it, not once, not twice, but three or four times. Dylan's suck-up joke was funny the first time, all too true the second time. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The graphic for the Route of Ages was very pretty, but I still can't figure out how Dylan knew what it was before anyone told him. Perhaps he had prior knowledge?

Bets on whether Becka really wants to ally with Tyr? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm looking forward to next week's episode. This is the way I used to feel about Andromeda, and I missed it. It's good to have that feeling back. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]