View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 10:02 PM
Kathy W
Passionate Fan

New thread. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

I finally got to Harper/Delete, which I watched with a certain amount of forboding, given my reaction to the previous episodes. But this was much, much better. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

!!!!

Perhaps my warm fuzzy feelings for this episode are due to the presence of so many venerable story elements: Niets, Magog, and Harper. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Loved the humor, with everyone yelling, "NO!" at Harper when they were trying to keep the gravity of his situation from him. Also liked that Mr. Niet figured out that Dylan had something that belonged to him, and got a kick out of seeing Ms. Niet in a bustier. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Gosh. With all the fighting Niet women do, it's a wonder they don't just pop right out of those tight revealing tops. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But I'm sure their clothes are perfect, just like they are. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The graphics interface Harper used when working on File D was cool, as was the 3D game Ms. Niet played with Dylan. And Trance's comment about always wanting to be a star had me rolling. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

And next week--TYR! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]