View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Ghost.Of.You
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nad (View Post)
I read the first book a while back and saw the first movie the other day - that's about it. Not sure about the wall tbh, can't remember what it said in the book or if that little titbit was even mentioned in the first one. Clearly prefer the THG books though.

That said, Jai Courtney, Theo James and others make it worth watching... kinda
I had a friend of mine who's read those books explain the wall to me and stuff, but it still makes no sense to me, from what little I know about it all I would have to agree, I liked THG, both books and movies.

I'm a rare human who doesn't like Theo; I think it's because I just picture him in The Inbetweeners movie, where I wanted to slap him

Quote:
It was a pretty good game, even though the defense and offense still need a lot of improvement.
Hopefully they can improve and build their game better.

Quote:
Did you see Thiago going all Kung Fu against Kiessling? I have absolutely no idea how he even got away with a yellow card
I DID. I have no idea how he got away with that, I don't know what he was thinking to even raise his boots the way he did, but he was a very lucky boy to get away with it.

Quote:
It was a pretty close match, so both teams kinda deserved to win. Leverkusen just has bad luck when it comes to penalties
It always kills me to see them take penalties. That said though, these penalties were a lot better than the last ones they took, which were 1000% awful. At least they were actually hitting the target - it's just a shame they were up against Neuer and the Bayern guys took beautiful penalties that all hit their mark.

Quote:
That's gonna be intense
It is! Again! People are already saying Bayern will knock BVB out, but stranger things have happened... I'm not counting Bayern as safe at all, not with BVB's up and down rollercoaster they've been lately.