View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 07:25 PM
bonnie51
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
Bonnie, I started to like Jeremy in season 2. Stefan too.
I liked Jer in Season 1. I actually was a moderate Jeremy/Anna shipper. In between Season 1 and Season 2 I began thinking of J/B.

Not sure I really liked anyone else that much in Season 1. Liked Elena for the most part. Loved Liz.

Hated Tyler and Damon. Always have.

The rest, meh. Paul's a great guy but his forehead and eyebrows give me issues. I try to get over it and then bam! its on screen again.

Quote:
I grew to hate Damon (who I regret to admit was my fave in season 1),

Quote:
Caroline (after season 1) and Bonnie (honestly this started with hating how the writers wrote her to just not being here for the character at all).
Honestly, I never really cared one way or the other about Caroline under the whole thing with Klaus came along. It was just such an absurd IMO story line. Completely out of the blue and then proceeded to get worse and worse to me.
That story line made me loathe her character.

Quote:
Also, way unpopular opinion, but I never hated Elena to the level others did. Mostly because I like Nina and Elena had her moments. Plus I blamed the writers and Damon for the turn of her character.
Same.

Quote:
Ps, let's kill this thread now so I can make the next thread (likely my last on this TVD board )