View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 09:33 PM
DGSAFDMD
Master Fan

I sometimes forget about Cami (like last night) I live for those days...

Anyway. My brief review:

Davina hun you need to get a break. Like you were literally in the ep for like 20 seconds and you were just used and tortured like wth?

Marcel you were there but I didn't really see you until you had that scene with Davina.

Josh and Aiden where are you? Same for Mikael.

Kol and Finn I still miss you both.

Hayley you were useless and annoying in this episode, congrats.

Elijah you were cool.

Eva I really liked you. Such a shame you had to leave cause Rebekah can't go back to her proper body yet (or ever) and I even shipped you with Vincent. Ignoring the fact that your and Vincent's bodies were possessed by siblings at one point.

Vincent I really like you. I personally didn't buy the whole "I was just playing it, I was always on your side" but maybe you were telling the truth. Whatever your motives were/are I still like you.

Gia I like you but your scenes are going from "cool/badass scenes once in a while" to "being in the middle of Haylijah" and that bores me to death.

Esther I still refuse to think you're dead cause I'ma miss you. You crazy bitch.

Nobekah you were there just for a bit and I still don't know how to feel about you if I'm completely honest.

Freya bb I love you so much you crazy twisted bitch. Tell me more about that "questionable taste in women" Klaus has please.

Klaus you were funny. I just miss you being you know... scary? I kinda just roll my eyes everytime you threaten someone now? like I used to find you unpredictable and lately you've been pretty safe. And when you're "evil" is towards people I don't care about or doing things that come out as silly. I'm one of those who hate you torturing/hurting people who love you so I'm cool with you not being all awful towards your siblings but ... I dunno, I kinda want him to go dark again. Less yelling, more killing. But wisely please.

I am still feeling Freya/Elijah do not touch me.

Klebekah was beautiful, even tho is not the same cause Maisie has more of an aww chemistry with Joseph than Claire, I still enjoy the scenes because essentially they're still klebekah. And we were witnesses to how much Klaus loves Rebekah and basically can't live without her. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.