View Single Post
Old 11-03-2003, 11:39 PM
satay chicken
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GavBot:
<STRONG>I apologise. 2 episodes. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Technically, it was five, because we had Meridian in Season Five, The Changeling and Full Circle in Season Six, and then Fallen and Homecoming in Season Seven [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Massacher:
<STRONG>i thought Daniel ascended in S6 which is the season we're up to isn't it. i missed that episode [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

also wasn't last weeks episode a real yawner? [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] the majority of the episode they were just sitting around the table arguing whether they should reveal the existence of the Stargate to the world or not.

and that agent from the NID said they should shut down the Stargate so that the G'ould can't attack earth. the G'ould can still get to the earth using their ships so it wouldn't really make a difference if they shut it down or not. it would take the G'ould a little longer to get to earth but they would still get there.</STRONG>
My mistake. He ascended at the end of Season Five. I missed that ep also ( [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ), but I d/led it eventually.

Are you in Melbourne? Because Melbourne is behind Sydney and Brisbane for some strange reason [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Yeah, I wasn't too fond of the episode either. It was just one of those boring recap episodes that every series seems to do [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I don't think that Buffy ever did, though.