View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 08:39 PM
TL22
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedychatterbox (View Post)
She was a good friend to him. I thought they were good at friends they were supportive and non judgemental of each other. They had cute moments here and there. I think Pacey being put with Joey's character romantically was bad, in my opinion, because Pacey was not allowed to be his own sucess. The writers wanted Joey to look like she was too good for Pacey and to do that and make it believable, Pacey had to flunk three classes and have little chance of getting into college. There wasn't much wrong with Pacey so the writers had to use him almost flunking out of school to make it look like he was unworthy of Joey, which to me was ridiclous. No couple will ever work out if someone feels their partner is better than them or worse their partner feels their better than them.
I never thought of this before, but after reading your post it is almost exactly what they did to break up Pacey/Andie season three. They made Andie look horrible so Pacey could get out of the relationship and be with Joey.

End of season four they made Pacey look like an uneducated dufus; in some respects.

In my opinion they were still thinking season four was going to b e the last season so they had to free Joey from Pacey so the series could end Dawson/Joey.

And they brought back Andie so Pacey could tell Andie how much he appreciated what she had done for him and if would end season four with Pacey? Andie on good terms with a chance of resuming their relationship.

Let's face it Andie did quite a bit more for Pacey then Joey ever did.
TL22 is offline   Reply With Quote