View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 09:00 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I'm biased but I like DA more than this one. Some of the stories are just as silly as DA though. The recent seasons have been better and I thought S1 was verrrry flamboyant and sometimes messy, everyone was screwing each other I think, but I still enjoyed it.

I'm a bit sad that S4 is the last but the ratings are dipping and at least we will have closure next season.

My favorite character is Lady Mae because I love bitches back in that era. I agree that Loxley has to go. UGH. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I was on the fence with Kitty & Mr. Edwards but I like them now. Not really a 'shipper' of Henri & Agnes, they're okay. I like Victor for some reason. Miss Mardle was someone I didn't like in S1 but she has evolved and she's one of my favorite characters now.

mrs. g, you are currently watching the new eps on PBS correct? Or are you all caught up now? Also, to echo what Vicki said, please don't double post/post in succession. If you have anything to add to your post, just click on Edit Message.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote