MotorracingP
New Fan

Name: Paul
Birthday: 1st july
Interests: autographing, all type of sports
Favorite episode: that is a tough one
Favorite character: I love them all
Favorite ship: I don't know
Anything else: I have basically just finished watching season 9 last night. I have had it since xmas and waited till done season 1-8 then spend the whole day watch that season. I waited a long time to find out what happened and avoided looking up on it. I did read all your posts on it in the thread when it happened this morning, I do understand fans been a bit miffed and annoyed. I don't really know how I would sum it for me one major thing though was killing of the mother they spend years building up to her and she dies that is just WHAT! she was perfect but I do kind of understand the ending but its something. I am still coming down off last night and last time I watched how I met your mother season back to back was 1-7 it messed with my head just kept thinking about but this time nothing until season 9 last night just dominated my thoughts after finished around 1am or something took me till 3am to sleep and I was awake at 6am this morning....I will miss it even if the ending wasn't what everyone wanted. that is it!

Hello!