View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 10:59 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost.Of.You (View Post)
Shocked to hear of the Germanwings plane that went down today
So horrible And to think the co-pilot most likely deliberately brought the plane down. I can't even comprehend what the families of those 150 people must be going through :sad:

Quote:
Is this a shopping thing, or... in general?
It's a sports thing - college basketball I think, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:
It does, the amount of commentators that comment on him as though he is a machine is a little unnerving. It seems he's getting a rest tomorrow, though as Jogi has said Manu won't play against the Socceroos.
I suppose everyone needs a break every now and then. And things can happen, even the best ones can miss a ball or make a mistake, so I don't think why people are making such a big thing about it.

Quote:
I definitely did not expect such a line-up from Löw. I understand that he's probably keeping some of the big boys, so to say, for the qualifier match, but it was still strange.
I always expect such things from Löw, especially if it's just a test match. I'm sure we'll the best team on Sunday. Hopefully they'll play a whole lot better. That said, Poldi scored

Loved Höwedes holding that sign during the anthem, such a great thing to do.