View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 11:54 AM
parisredbeatrice
Part-Time Fan

New sides are up. A lot of them . Getting them.

CODER Westrgoup (script side 43, so this might be towards the end): Sara and Joe seem to be in a better place again. They are to about to have sex there when some young guy goes to Joe's old place and Joe is curious what is going on there. There seem to be some kind of celebration. When he goes there he sees a group of young coders celebrating. He notices a computer screen with an internet service just like Mutiny's. They are to launch some new service called the WestNet. Joe's heart begins to race and he leaves the room without anyone noticing him.

So Jacob is really a rattle snake, I think Cameron doesn't want to sell and he is copying her service. This is where Joe's loyalty might get tested. On whose side is he?

Gretchen, a young girl who is Mutiny costumer, she is grateful for Mutiny and wants to thank Cameron personally at a party at Mutiny. The other stuff in short (I will be updating again, because so much is in those sides). Apparently Joe and Sara are leaving Dallas, they go to celebrate and take some pills/drugs. Tom wanted Cameron to sell, but Joe told her not to sell and it disappoints Tom that she listened to Joe. Stan apparently with Ed and Larry (?) stole some idea from Gordon.

Guest, he already appears in the sides for Gretchen. Not buying them twice .

Jesse, scene 10 (before the end of act 1), Wheeler's office, Joe enters the room. Jesse is 25, slick, smart and hungry, Joe 10 years ago. Joe was on honeymoon with Sara (damnit I hate it). Gordon helped Joe with the hardware. He is coming later by to walk Jesse through it. Joe gets a bit jealous at the end. Jesse and Jacob are living his dream. Ok, I read the sides again. I don't think they got married. Joe said: We went on our honeymoon, out west, sort of scouting it out.

Jumpercable a community user who is a the party. He proposes to a girl who he met on in the community. Very touching, Donna sheds some tears. Cameron as the leader of Mutiny (Donna's introduction) makes a small speech at the party. The scene afterwards is at Joe's and Sara's apartment. They have packed everything up and are moving to California. Joe looks at some at some real estate listing. There is a house and Joe says there is the room where Sara will write the book which will get her the Pulitzer price. Oh, and Lev returned to Mutiny .

Seamus a Mutiny customer. Appears already in the sides for Gretchen. Not buying his sides.

Squirrelgirl
the girl Jumpercable proposes too.

Veteran
. a guest at the Mutiny party. A Korean war veteran, Bosworth is talking to him before he sees his son James arriving to the party.

Young man
A guest at the Mutiny party. He pictured Donna as fat, really fat.

Last edited by parisredbeatrice; 03-26-2015 at 01:23 PM